In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that this website is the property of ORIENTEED, SLU, with CIF B70494877, located at C/ CORDELERIA No 32, 2nd FLOOR – 15003 A CORUÑA (A CORUÑA) and email email@example.com.
1. Purpose of the web portal
ORIENTEED, SLU makes certain informational content about its activities available to you on its website.
The use of this website grants you the condition of User and implies the complete acceptance of all the clauses and conditions of use included in the pages:
- Legal warning
- Cookies policy
If you do not agree with each and every one of these clauses and conditions, refrain from using this website.
Access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with the owner. The owner facilitates access and use of various content that the owner of the website or its collaborators have published on the Internet. In this sense, you agree not to use any of the contents of this website for illegal purposes or those prohibited by this legal notice or by current legislation.
The owner will in no case be responsible for failures and incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, for the production of any type of damage that the User or third parties may cause on the website or for the reliability and veracity of the information entered by third parties on the website, either directly or through links.
The owner reserves the right to suspend access without prior notice, definitively or temporarily, until ensuring effective responsibility for any damage that may occur. Likewise, the owner will collaborate and notify the competent authority of these incidents at the moment in which he becomes aware that the damages caused constitute any type of illegal act.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
The own contents, programming and design of the website are fully protected by intellectual property rights, being expressly prohibited any reproduction, communication, distribution and transformation of the aforementioned protected elements except with the express consent of the owner. Both graphic and written materials sent by users through the means that are made available on the website are the property of the User who affirms when sending them their legitimate authorship and assigns the rights of reproduction and distribution to the owner.
5. Applicable law
These conditions are governed by Spanish law. The Courts of A Coruña are competent to resolve any controversy or conflict that derives from this legal notice, the User expressly renouncing any other forum that may correspond to him.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow web pages, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the diffusion of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection regulations, we inform you that you are providing your personal data to the Treatment Manager: ORIENTEED, S.L.U. (hereinafter THE ENTITY), with address at C/ CORDELERÍA, No 32, 2nd FLOOR – 15003 A CORUÑA (A CORUÑA) and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The data collected will only be those detailed in the contact form, as well as those that you provide us in the "Comments" section.
The ENTITY may process your personal data in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage your browsing through the Website.
- Manage the User Service, to respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the Website, as well as any other queries you may have.
- Manage compliance, maintenance, development and control of any relationship that the ENTITY maintains with you.
Failure to provide certain information designated as mandatory may mean that it is not possible to manage the use of certain features or services available through this website.
The user (you) hereby guarantees that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. In the event that you provide us with Personal Data from third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained their consent to be provided for the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. Any loss or damage caused to the Platform, to the Treatment Managers or to any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user.
2. LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
La legitimación se basa en el consentimiento que usted nos otorga al clicar el botón “ACEPTO LA POLÍTICA DE PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS”.
3. RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS
We will not transfer your data to third parties, except to comply with a legal obligation.
Finally, we inform you of your rights regarding data protection.
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion (right to be forgotten).
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment, and to oppose the treatment.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw your consent.
To exercise your rights, you can change your preferences and personal data in your user profile, or make a request in writing and accompany it with a copy of your ID.
ORIENTEED, S.L.U. has adequate forms in this regard. All you have to do is request them or submit your own letter to email@example.com.
5. SECURITY MEASURES
ORIENTEED, S.L.U. has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks arising from human action or from the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.